Software Integration Resources
Empowering Prescribers & Pharmacists to Prevent Opiate Abuse
On October 26, 2015, Governor Kasich announced an investment of up to $1.5 million a year to integrate the Ohio Automated Rx Reporting System
(OARRS) directly into electronic medical records and pharmacy dispensing systems across the state, allowing instant access for prescribers and pharmacists.
Use the resources below to learn more about this important initiative to address prescription drug abuse in Ohio. If you have any additional questions
regarding OARRS integration, please email the Board at email@example.com.
- Complete the Integration Request Form. Be sure to identify the primary contact as the person who is championing the effort on your organization’s behalf.
- Wait for your software vendor to be approved for integration by the Board of Pharmacy. – Integration Vendor Status
- Have your software vendor review the API to determine the level of effort and how long the implementation will take.
- Review and sign the Terms & Conditions
- Appriss, the OARRS software vendor, will set up a technical meeting with your software vendor.
- Encourage your software vendor to make progress.